Leadership Training for the Heads of Institutions, including Principals and Community Leaders
The purpose of this training is to equip the heads of institutions, including the principals of schools, with spiritual orientation and leadership and managerial skills to face the challenges of today effectively. The training helps the participants to evolve themselves into visionary leaders.
The seven days residential training consists of viewing movies with the themes of leadership and team work, input sessions on social analysis with special focus on the challenges, vision formulation, paradigm shift from religiosity to spirituality, participatory leadership, education for social change, crisis prevention and management through public relation etc.
Expected outcome of the training are:
- Clarity and focus on vision and mission
- Increased participation of the team members
- Delegation with right to take decisions.
- Better planning, monitoring and evaluation
- Increased influence on the stakeholders