10 POINT ACTION PROGRAM FOR SOCIAL TRANSFORMATION
The Movement addresses issues affecting the lives of citizens and takes up constructive action programs. This is called the 10-Point Action Program for social transformation. Members and groups take up these action programmes with the purpose of transforming society. Through these activities, children and animators develop in themselves sensitivity to the needy and concern for common good. The 10- Point Action Programs are the following:
- Enlightened Leadership: Activities for developing leaders with character and competence.
- Empowering Women: Activities for enhancing the respect for women and seeing them as equal in all spheres of life.
- Caring and Sharing: Activities for expressing concern for the needy and less privileged and sharing resources with them.
- Art and Culture: Activities for promoting artistic and cultural ethos of the country without being prejudiced to the noble elements of other cultures.
- Light and Life: Activities for promoting blood donation and eye donation.
- Literate India: Activities for promoting literacy and education
- Green India: Activities for the promotion of tree plantation and preservation of the greenery.
- Clean India: Activities for promoting cleanliness and public sanitation.
- Knit India: Activities for bonding Indians, belonging to diverse faiths, languages and cultures and strengthening harmony among them.
- Heal India: Activities for promoting health and healing emotional wounds.